Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information
Our hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers and visitors. We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
We have implemented additional visitor restrictions, effective immediately:
- People with fever, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms are not permitted to visit unless you are seeking care.
- People who have traveled to a high-risk area for COVID-19 or had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 are not permitted to visit.
- As a healthy visitor, please follow these recommendations:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub before and after your visit.
- Cover your sneeze with your elbow or a tissue.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19. For more information on the virus, please contact the health department.